BEST BEARD OILdrethixajinkumar
Men use beard oil for their healthy and thick facial hair growth to keep themselves smart and gook looking. Nowadays, beard has become a trend when a boy is turning from teen to 20+; however, majority of them are facing problems like rough beard, patchy beard or no beard face due to genetic reasons. This problem can be easily solved by using beard oils. We should also be very keen about choosing the product to be chemical free which is very important.
Beard oil has the tendency to overcome all sorts of problems caused by the facial hair growths for men. This beard oil is formulated with a special care to give a healthy, soft, smooth and shiny beard growth. The composition of various natural ingredients with this product results in no side effects to your face skin.
The addition of Jojoba oil will promote the facial hair growth in a shorter period of time. Also, reduces the breakage of existing beard hair thus resulting in longer and thicker beard. The inclusion of Argan oil (rich in Vitamin E) will prevent the beard hairs from damage and pampers the face skin for a healthier beard growth. Sweet Almond oil which consists of potassium, zinc and proteins is also mixed with the composition in order to maintain a light facial hair. Cedar wood oil has been added to avoid dry scalps by moisturizing the circulation and also acts as an antiseptic to prevent any cuts while grooming.
WHY BEARD OIL?
Use of beard oil is very common nowadays, so one should be very careful in choosing the right brand. This is very important because beard oils are applied directly on face skin which is one among the most sensitive skin areas. This chemical free beard oil will be utter safe for your skin for long term use.
• JOJOBA OIL: This oil promotes facial hair growth and reduces the buildup of sebum which is naturally formed skin oil. Also, avoids breakage of beard hairs and results in longer and thicker beard growth.
• ARGAN OIL: Argan oil helps to maintain a healthier and stronger hair follicles for the facial hair. It stimulates the face skin and tends the roots to catch up a faster growth for each beard hairs.
• SWEET ALMOND OIL: This oil is extracted from the seeds of raw almond. It has the characteristic of non-fragrant and ingest a variety of nutrients like Magnesium, fatty acids, Calcium, etc. which also adds medicinal values to the beard oil.
• ROSEMARY: This oil has a wide range of antioxidant benefits which prevents facial hair loss, increases circulation and stimulates the nerve growth faster than ever.
• CEDARWOOD OIL: Cedarwood oil is one among the essential oils used in the making of beard oils that provides a pleasant smell when applied. It also circulates the stimulation for beard follicles.
• LAVENDER OIL: Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties which prevents bacterial and fungal infections that hinders the beard growth in some cases. It provides an attractive fragrance as well.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Spray twice of BEARD OIL on your beard areas
2. Gently massage the beard areas with oil for 2–3 minutes
3. Comb or brush through your beard to spread the oil evenly
4. Let the oil rest on your beard area for 4–5 hours
(Do not forget to do a patch test before applying any product on your face)
20 BEST BEARD OILS
1. Ethix love beard oil
2. Billy Jealousy Devil’s Delight
3. V76 by Vaughn Beard Oil
4. Biotopic Beard Growth Oil
5. Wild Willie’s Beard Elixir
6. Ranger Beard Oil
7. Cremo Beard Oil
8. Proraso Cypress & Vetyver Beard Oil
9. Mountaineer Brand Beard Oil
10. Badass Beard Care Beard Oil For Men
11. Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil
12. Wisdom Beard Oil by CanYouHandlebar
13. Beardbrand Tree Ranger Beard Oil
14. Captain Fawcett x Ricki Hall Beard Oil
15. Kiehl’s Nourishing Beard Oil
16. Seven Potions Premium Beard Oil for Men
17. Teds Grooming Room Beard Oil
18. Toni & Guy Premium Stubble and Beard Oil
19. Tom Ford
20. Baxter of California Beard