Dr.Ethix Omega Power Softgel ( fatty acids 1000 mg, EPA 300 mg, DHA 200 mg )
₹445.00 Include GST
Dr. Ethix Omega power soft gel can gives complete nourishment to the skin. It helps to improve bone and teeth health & immunity, improving heart health: Omega-3 fatty acids can increase “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Reviews (7)
Dr. Ethix Omega Power (Omega 3 Fish oil, DHA, EPA, FATTY ACID)
Composition: Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids 1000 mg contains EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 300 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 200 mg, Other Omega Fatty Acids 100 mg
Form: Soft gel
Unique Advantage: Dr. Ethix’s Omega power is nothing but the DOUBLE STRENGTH (dose) of Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids gives better patient complaints and one soft gel is equal to other brand’s 2 to 3 soft gels. This ensures better patient convenient of taking just one or two soft gel per day instead of taking 3 to 6 per day.
- Omega Power is a high quality dietary supplement with EPA & DHA in a health-friendly 3: 2 ratio
- It has anti inflammatory action which helps boost heart health, reduce blood triglyceride levels and reduce joint stiffness & pains.
- Omega power is 100% gluten-free; contain no added fillers, binders, flavorings, additives, preservatives or mercury.
Dosage: Take 1 soft gel two times daily with a meal or as recommended by a health care practitioner
What are the health benefits of omega 3 in Omega Power?
- Omega-3 can fight for depression and anxiety, can improve eye health and also skin health. Omega-3 can promote brain health during pregnancy and early Life.
- It can reduce risk factors for heart disease, promote brain health during pregnancy and early life, and reduce symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
- Also can fight for inflammation, may helps to prevent cancer, reduce fat in liver, improve bone and joint health and alleviate menstrual pain.
What are the benefits of Omega Power with Omega 3 fish oil for skin?
- Taking Supplement of Omega Power soft gel with Omega 3 can help with a whole alphabet of skin conditions start from acne to wrinkles. That’s because, as well as being great for our heart, brain and eye health, Omega 3 fatty acids in Omega Power play an essential role in both the structure and appearance of the skin.
What are the benefits of Omega 6 fatty acids?
- Omega-6 fatty acids play an important role in brain function, and normal growth and development. As a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA), omega-6s help stimulate skin to grow hair, maintain bone health and also reproductive system.
What are the health benefits of DHA?
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential for brain development during pregnancy and early childhood. It is also linked to improved heart health, better vision, and reduced inflammatory response.
- DHA is essential for brain development; it has anti-inflammatory properties and heart health benefits as well.
- During pregnancy, women are advised to take prenatal supplements containing 200 mg to 300 mg of DHA due to its benefits on brain development.
- Nutritionfound babies of mothers who supplemented with DHA had better early visual acuity than those whose mothers did not supplement.
What are the side effects of Omega power soft gel?
No common side effects seen, very rare side effects are
- Low blood pressure
- High blood sugar
- Acid Reflux
- Vitamin A toxicity and