- Reviews (0)
Composition: Ferrous Ascorbate with Methylcobalamin, Vitamins & Minerals
Description: Ironext drops used for the treatment for anemia and give nutritional supplements to the body. It improves immunity, promotes hair growth, prevents tiredness and fatigue.
What is the role of ferrous ascorbate in Ironext drops?
Ironext drops is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy). Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) improves the absorption of iron from the stomach.
What are Methylcobalamin in Ironext drops?
Vitamin B12 is the common name for a nutrient known scientifically as methylcobalamin. Ironext drops with B12 are a supplement to treat certain anemia. Vitamin B12 in Ironext drops plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells.
What are the Health Benefits of Vitamin B12 in Ironext drops?
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention.
- Can Prevent Major Birth Defects.
- Can Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Can Reduce our Risk of Macular Degeneration.
- Can Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression.
- Can Benefit our Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons.
- Can give us an Energy Boost.
Health benefits of vitamins and minerals in Ironext drops?
- Ironext drops are a combination of calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K, magnesium, and phosphorus protects your bones against fractures.
- Prevents birth defects. Taking Ironext drops with folic acid early in pregnancy helps prevent brain and spinal birth defects in offspring.
- Taking Ironext drops will give healthy teeth.