Synovial Fluid – Human Joints CareEthix Industries
Synovial fluid,(Joint Fluid) is a viscous, fluid found in the cavities of synovial joints. With its egg white–like consistency, the principal role of synovial fluid is to reduce friction between the articular cartilage of synovial joints during movement. The inner membrane of synovial joints is called the synovial membrane and secretes synovial fluid into the joint cavity. Synovial fluid is an ultra filtrate from Blood plasma, and contains proteins derived from the blood plasma and proteins that are produced by cells within the joint tissues. This fluid forms a thin layer (roughly 50 μm) at the surface of cartilage and also seeps into micro cavities and irregularities in the articular cartilage surface, filling all empty pace. * Lubricin and Hyaluronan are the two factors present in synovial fluid act as Lubricants in the joints.
- Glucosamine is a compound naturally found within the cartilage of your joints, made from chains of sugars and proteins bound together. It acts as one of the body’s natural shock-absorbents and joint lubricants, allowing you to move around while minimizing joint, bone and muscle pain. Glucosamine possesses powerful natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. As one of the top natural supplements for arthritis, glucosamine is often used in the treatment of age-related bone and joint pain.
- reduction of friction — synovial fluid lubricates the articulating joints
- shock absorption — as a dilatantfluid, that possesses rheopectic properties, becoming more viscous under applied pressure; the synovial fluid in diarthrotic joints becomes thick the moment shear is applied in order to protect the joint and subsequently, thins to normal viscosity instantaneously to resume its lubricating function between shocks.
- nutrient and waste transportation — the fluid supplies oxygen and nutrients and removes carbon dioxide and metabolic wastes from the chondrocytesin the surrounding cartilage
- Dark, leafy greens. Dark leafy greens with some extra virgin olive oil and garlic!
- Olive oil. Everything tastes better with extra virgin olive oil.
- Turkey. …Citrus fruit., Oily fish. Oily fish , omega-3 fatty acids .
- Avocado ,Turmeric., Extra virgin olive oil., Onions and Garlic.,Grapefruit. …
- Green Tea. , Berries.